What Rides Can Infants Go On at Disney World?
Planning a trip to Disney World with your little ones can be an exciting and magical experience. While many believe that theme parks like Disney World are only suitable for older children and adults, the truth is that there are plenty of attractions and rides that infants can enjoy too. Here is a list of rides and experiences that are suitable for even the tiniest of Disney enthusiasts.
1. It’s a Small World: This classic boat ride takes you through an enchanting journey showcasing different cultures from around the world. Infants are sure to be captivated by the colorful scenes and catchy theme song.
2. Dumbo the Flying Elephant: This gentle ride lets you soar through the air in a whimsical elephant-shaped vehicle. Infants can sit on your lap as you glide up and down.
3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Join Pooh, Tigger, and their friends on this delightful journey through the Hundred Acre Wood. The ride is slow-paced and perfect for infants.
4. Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: Take a musical voyage under the sea with Ariel and her friends. Infants can sit comfortably in your arms as you enjoy the colorful underwater scenes.
5. Peter Pan’s Flight: Fly over London and Neverland in a pirate ship on this classic attraction. Infants are welcome to ride on your lap as you embark on this magical adventure.
6. Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: This iconic carousel is a favorite for children of all ages, including infants. Hold your little one securely on the beautiful horses as they go round and round.
7. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin: Take a magical carpet ride with Aladdin and Jasmine. Infants can sit in your lap as you glide through the air.
8. Kilimanjaro Safaris: Embark on an exciting safari adventure through the African savannah. Infants are allowed on this attraction, but make sure to hold them securely during the bumpy ride.
9. Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Enjoy a 3D concert with Mickey and friends in this delightful show. Infants can sit in your lap and be mesmerized by the sights and sounds.
10. The Enchanted Tiki Room: Watch as a group of singing animatronic birds and flowers entertain you with their tropical melodies. Infants are welcome to experience this whimsical show.
11. The Jungle Cruise: Set sail on a comical and adventurous river tour. Infants can sit on your lap during this slow-paced boat ride.
12. Tom Sawyer Island: Take a break from the hustle and bustle and explore this interactive island. Infants can safely explore with you as you wander through caves and forts.
1. Is there an age limit for infants at Disney World?
– No, there is no specific age limit. Infants of any age are welcome.
2. Are there any rides that infants cannot go on?
– Certain thrill rides and attractions with height restrictions may not be suitable for infants.
3. Do infants require a ticket for entry?
– No, children under the age of 3 do not require a ticket for admission.
4. Are there any special accommodations for infants?
– Disney World offers baby care centers with nursing rooms, changing areas, and feeding areas.
5. Can I bring a stroller for my infant?
– Yes, strollers are allowed in the parks, and Disney offers stroller rentals as well.
6. Are there any specific safety guidelines for infants on rides?
– Infants must be held securely on your lap during rides. Follow any additional safety instructions provided by Disney cast members.
7. Are there any quiet areas for infants to relax?
– Yes, there are designated quiet areas in each park where you can take a break with your infant.
8. Can infants go on water rides?
– Some water rides may have height restrictions or safety guidelines, so it’s best to check before boarding.
9. Are there any shows or parades suitable for infants?
– Yes, shows like “Disney Junior Dance Party” and parades like the “Festival of Fantasy Parade” are suitable for infants.
10. Can I bring my own baby food and supplies?
– Yes, you can bring your own baby food, formula, and supplies. However, Disney also offers baby food and supplies for purchase.
11. Are there any restrictions for infants during fireworks?
– Infants can experience fireworks shows, but it’s recommended to find a comfortable spot away from loud noises.
12. Can infants go on character meet and greets?
– Yes, infants can meet and greet their favorite Disney characters. However, some characters may have height restrictions for certain photo opportunities.
Disney World offers plenty of attractions and experiences that are suitable for infants. From gentle rides to interactive shows, there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. So, don’t hesitate to bring your little ones along for a magical adventure at the happiest place on earth!